Why choose St Mary's University?
Why choose St Mary's University
Top 10 in UK for student experience (Sunday Times Good University Guide 2024)
98% of graduates in employment, vocation or further study within 15 months of graduation (HESA 2023)
Top 5 in UK for teaching quality (Sunday Times Good University Guide 2024)
100% online part-time learning
Pay your fees per module, as you go
10 industry-focused MBA specialisations
Get in touch
Equip yourself for a creative career with St Marys’ 100% online MBA in Digital Marketing
The digital marketing specialisation comprises three courses to equip you with the knowledge, skills, and tools needed to use marketing tools on digital platforms to promote a product or service for increasing an organisation’s customer base. You will explore digital marketing strategies, search engine marketing, and how to create content; the commercial and social context behind digital marketing; building effective relationships with customers through social media, and how to apply the key building blocks of successful digital strategies.
You’ll develop your capacity to:
- retrieve, visualise, analyse, and apply digital marketing data to real-world scenarios for marketing strategy
- select and implement the appropriate tools and techniques to support specific digital campaigns and experiences in line with digital marketing best practice
- develop effective metrics and KPIs to evaluate and optimise the performance of digital campaigns and experiences
- design and implement a social media marketing strategy integrated into a business’s overall market strategy
- evaluate, compare, and select the appropriate social media marketing tools and platforms in line with business goals and target audiences
- examine and analyse digital marketing tactics, including social media, email marketing, and websites, and use data analysis and measurement to optimise their performance.
And grow your career
With a programme designed for you
Gain a deep understanding of operations management and how it is critical to your success in any field, from consulting to entrepreneurship to general management. You’ll explore the major problems and decision processes of operations management such as operations strategy, process and capacity planning, facilities planning, aggregate planning, materials planning, and quality planning.