Why choose St Mary's University?
Why choose St Mary's University
Top 10 in UK for student experience (Sunday Times Good University Guide 2024)
98% of graduates in employment, vocation or further study within 15 months of graduation (HESA 2023)
Top 5 in UK for teaching quality (Sunday Times Good University Guide 2024)
100% online part-time learning
Pay your fees per module, as you go
10 industry-focused MBA specialisations
Get in touch
Gain the essential skills to change the healthcare world with St Marys’ 100% online MBA in Healthcare Management
The healthcare management specialisation comprises three courses designed to help you gain an in-depth understanding of global, community and public health and how to assess licensing, regulatory, accreditation, and compliance issues in healthcare organisations of all sizes. You will learn about healthcare leadership and administration, healthcare quality analytics, and quality management. You will also learn how to identify opportunities using big data and quality care metrics and analytics to improve healthcare service delivery and quality and patient outcomes.
You’ll develop your capacity to:
- use data-driven approaches to identify opportunities to improve healthcare quality management and patient outcomes
- design and implement effective quality and patient safety programmes
- critically evaluate ethical and legal considerations in healthcare quality management, including the impact of policies and regulations on patient care
- apply data analytics and metric-based dashboards to support evidence-based decision-making and improve processes in healthcare
- evaluate the impact of electronic medical records on business and clinical intelligence to recommend improvements
- develop leadership competencies and effective communication skills to manage organisational change in healthcare settings
- evaluate the impact of regulatory and economic factors on healthcare management and leadership, formulate strategies to mitigate risks, taking advantage of opportunities, and assess efficiencies in healthcare management to recommend improvements.
And grow your career
With a programme designed for you
Gain a deep understanding of operations management and how it is critical to your success in any field, from consulting to entrepreneurship to general management. You’ll explore the major problems and decision processes of operations management such as operations strategy, process and capacity planning, facilities planning, aggregate planning, materials planning, and quality planning.