Why choose St Mary's University?
Why choose St Mary's University
Top 10 in UK for student experience (Sunday Times Good University Guide 2024)
98% of graduates in employment, vocation or further study within 15 months of graduation (HESA 2023)
Top 5 in UK for teaching quality (Sunday Times Good University Guide 2024)
100% online part-time learning
Pay your fees per module, as you go
10 industry-focused MBA specialisations
Get in touch
Develop the strategic skills needed to become an effective marketer with St Marys’ 100% online MBA in Marketing
The marketing specialisation comprises three courses that enhance your knowledge and ability in the areas of strategic marketing, brand management, and integrated marketing communications strategy. You will learn how to create results-oriented marketing and communication plans; utilise business intelligence and data analytics to make strategic business decisions; and develop the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to understand demographically diverse populations while studying aspects of promotion, account management, advertising, sales, and global marketing.
You’ll develop your capacity to:
- develop and implement an effective marketing strategy incorporating market segmentation, packaging design, promotional tools, and an integrated marketing communications plan
- analyse and measure the effectiveness of branding efforts using relevant metrics and make data-driven decisions to optimise brand performance
- design and implement brand elements, including visual identity and messaging, to effectively communicate the brand's value proposition and positioning to target audiences
- evaluate the role of brand investment in creating and maintaining brand value and develop a comprehensive brand positioning statement to guide branding and marketing efforts
- implement ongoing brand guidelines and standards to ensure consistency in brand messaging and visual identity across all touchpoints
- identify and leverage emerging digital and social media trends to optimise promotional efforts and reach target audiences.
And grow your career
With a programme designed for you
- targeting, positioning
- customer decision-making
- market and environmental analysis
- marketing planning strategy.
Gain a deep understanding of operations management and how it is critical to your success in any field, from consulting to entrepreneurship to general management. You’ll explore the major problems and decision processes of operations management such as operations strategy, process and capacity planning, facilities planning, aggregate planning, materials planning, and quality planning.