Why choose St Mary's University?
Why choose St Mary's University
Top 10 in UK for student experience (Sunday Times Good University Guide 2024)
98% of graduates in employment, vocation or further study within 15 months of graduation (HESA 2023)
Top 5 in UK for teaching quality (Sunday Times Good University Guide 2024)
100% online part-time learning
Pay your fees per module, as you go
10 industry-focused MBA specialisations
Get in touch
Develop your full potential and open doors to truly global
career opportunities with St Marys’ 100% online MBA
You’ll develop your capacity to:
- motivate and lead others in culturally diverse environments
- communicate effectively to lead initiatives and share solutions to complex problems in global business
- develop innovative solutions leveraging technology and core business skills to increase firm value and enhance operations in global business
- evaluate global economic and regulatory factors to grow business operations ethically and sustainably
- analyse data using quantitative techniques to mitigate risk and support operational efficiency and strategic decision-making.
And grow your career
With a programme designed for you
- targeting, positioning
- customer decision-making
- market and environmental analysis
- marketing planning strategy.
Equip yourself with a thorough understanding of the advantages and challenges presented by workplace diversity, and suggest techniques to effectively manage and maximize the benefits of diversity. You will be guided through a comprehensive understanding of how to effectively manage diversity based on race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, ability, national origin, and intersectionality in organizations as well as issues various groups face
Gain a deep understanding of operations management and how it is critical to your success in any field, from consulting to entrepreneurship to general management. You’ll explore the major problems and decision processes of operations management such as operations strategy, process and capacity planning, facilities planning, aggregate planning, materials planning, and quality planning.